So I’ve been knitting a bit recently. I did manage a few rows on my neglected Eiffel Tower Shawl, but it’s not finished. I’ve only got 6 more lace rows to go. I’ve done even less work on my neglected scarf. Instead, I’ve been doing some new knitting. It’s secret, though, so I can’t really show it yet.
I’ve done a prototype and a couple of actual hats and things. Then I used the same pattern to knit with some of my handspun for the first time. I bravely took the pink and purple handspun I made for my daughter and turned it into a hat. I’ve blurred out the details, but you can see how the colours worked up into stripes.
It fits her well and she seems to like it. And I enjoyed knitting with yarn that I’d made myself. I consider this a successful knitting venture!