Saturday spinning update: more time needed!

Seeing how close I was to spinning all of my Cobalt batts last week motivated me. In the spaces of time where I could, I finished all the spinning. I made a 2-ply plying ball, trying to use 1 darker and 1 lighter batt at a time. And here’s where I’m at.

I’m plying on my Louet boat anchor & hoping that I’ll be able to fit everything on there. I’m about half way done with about 83 grams remaining to ply. Yes, that is duct tape on the top of the spindle. It works for Red Green, right? I’m hoping to have this finished, skeined, & washed for next week but I’ve also got a lot of pattern writing and knitting to do too.

And here’s what I’ve been up to this morning. Fire trucks and a police car were at the local market for the kids to crawl around in. Apologies for the crummy pictures. I used my phone’s camera while holding onto two kiddie umbrellas, my market bag, and a stuffed animal in a tulip bag. Don’t ask.

This entry was posted in spinning and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Saturday spinning update: more time needed!

  1. Cookie says:

    Wonderful plying!

    The children are adorable and they’re lucky to have a mum who’s willing to hold all their stuff while they’re off having a good time.