Saturday spinning update: progress on the BFL

I did manage to ply up some of the BFL I had on my bobbins. I spun 2 skeins of a heavyish weight yarn – more details after it’s washed and measured.

Then I got indecisive about how to proceed. I’ve got a tiny bit of singles on one bobbin and quite a bit on the other two. I’m thinking now that I’ll just spin up what I have left attaching it to these existing remnants and then ply that up. I *really* don’t know if I’ll have time to do this or even to report back to you about it before the New Year as there are many Christmas events between now and then.

Speaking of events, it looks like I won’t be attending my LYS sit&knit Christmas pot luck next Thursday, so this week I made some lavender citrus cookies for the evening crowd. I love how they turned out. I used this recipe, except that since I didn’t have any actual lemons I used zest from mandarin oranges instead. These cookies were very fragrant and yummy.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Saturday spinning update: progress on the BFL