I’m having trouble actually knitting because I’m overwhelmed with all the knitting planning:
– need to prep a sock leg for upcoming Cat Bordhi class – what yarn?
– need to find yarn & needles of appropriate weights for other Cat Bordhi classes
– need to find the will to finish a garter stitch design that’s close but not quite ready
– need to plan and swatch my Tour de France lace design (can I make the sketch work?)
– need to plan and swatch a million other upcoming things (or three)
– need to use up some of my handspun yarn
– need a knitting project (or spinning, or both) to take to Toronto that doesn’t require too much attention and ideally relates to something in the Sheeps Ahoy booth
I’ve got my list of stuff to bring for the Knitter’s Frolic this weekend and the knitting is the one thing I haven’t got figured out. That reminds me, must go pop in tonight’s load of laundry so everything will be clean & ready to go for Friday. Maybe I just need a couple of nights out of town with knitters to get everything working.
Oh, and having just now returned from a quick trip to the grocery store for necessities I must pass on the wisdom of the clerk. He was ringing through some female beauty items that I was getting for 50% off and remarked that, “It’s expensive being a woman – at full price, I mean.” I was too tired to figure out how to respond.